Sure. Explain that for less than 1-2% of your total project expense, you can substantially reduce your risks by:
- Understanding vendor pricing and mitigating potential cost surprises.
- Reducing the likelihood of selecting a vendor or product that proves ill-suited for your needs.
- Making sure that you are considering all the plausible vendors for your project size and scope.
- Educating you about the many pitfalls encountered by those who went before you.
You can also reduce your company's time and resources by:
- More quickly coming up with an accurate vendor shortlist without sitting through mind-numbing demos.
- Having ready access to a list of questions to ask yourself (and your bidders).
- Being guided by a step-by-step solution selection approach focused on finding the right match for your needs.
- Keeping at your fingertips detailed technical and historical information about dozens of vendors.