Here's the twelve:
- Work-in-Progress Management Is a Work in Progress Itself...
- Amid Organization Model Experimentation, Capability Emerges as Central Concept
- Business Alignment Means Rethinking Some Terms
- Constant Implementation and Integration
- Specific Tech Skills Less Important Than Curiosity and Flexibility for Marketing Ops
- Communication Is Foundational to Omnichannel
- CDP Questions and Hesitancy Persist
- Ecommerce Is Ubiquitous
- Advertising Personalization Has Proven More Effective Than Engagement Personalization
- Questions Emerging About Future Scope of DAM
- Analytics Is Not Truth
- Integration to the Fore (with special coda about Adobe and Salesforce)
For the full run-down, read the longer post...